Her client list includes more than 600 doctoral students from universities all over the country, including most recently:
- Capella University
- Chicago State University
- Clark Atlanta University
- Columbus State University
- Concordia University‒Portland, Oregon
- Fordham University
- Georgia State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Liberty University
- Lincoln Memorial University
- Mercer University
- National Louis University
- Northcentral University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Piedmont College
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Trident University International
- University of Georgia
- University of North Georgia
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University of West Georgia
- Walden University
Lynda Idleman, PhD
Lynda Idleman is a statistician and problem solver who is naturally inquisitive, knows what questions to ask, and listens well. She objectively evaluates information, draws succinct conclusions, and presents the information in a way that is interesting, understandable, and relevant.
Dr. Idleman earned her PhD in research, statistics, and measurement in 1993 from Georgia State University. She established Idleman & Associates in 1991, where she heads all projects.
In her spare time, Lynda chases the American Contract Bridge League's elusive grand master designation, and spends time with her grandsons, who both live nearby.
Ready to find out more? Talk with Idleman & Associates today!
See what a difference having a statistician in your corner can make! Get an estimate for your project.